Are you considering getting a nuru massage, but are unsure what you’re signing up to? Have you heard that it’s brilliant, sexy and satisfying (which it is), but still wish to know more details? This article is here to clarify everything!
What is a nuru massage really about?
Nuru is a body-to body massage, which means that, unlike the regular massage, which is done by hands, you can expect the whole body of your masseuse to join the action, with the help of the special nuru gel that eases the movements. Grinding, sliding and the rubbing of two naked bodies against each other, in addition to the more traditional strokes and kneads makes this procedure one not to be missed! It’s self-evident that such a treatment will cause a huge arousal to occur, and it’s ok, which brings us to the second point.
Are the rumours true – is it sexual?
Yes it is, but it’s necessary to point out that it’s not the only goal, of course. The other point is the tapping into the sexual energy and its potential in general, and also providing the much-needed relaxation (both physical and mental)that so many of us are in dire need of. Your nuru session can be as sexual as you desire it to be – with the exception of direct or oral intercourse, there are no holds barred, really. Of course, if you wish to tone things down a bit, that is no problem as well.
How exactly does it proceed?
That really depends on the salon and the masseuse who’ll be treating you.
- Some may begin in a completely traditional way and use their body only at a later stage of the massage.
- But typically, both your and the masseuse’s naked bodies will get covered in the warm, soothing nuru gel, after which you’ll be asked to lie stomach first on a comfortable massaging mattress.
- The masseuse will then climb on your back and start sliding up and down, interspersing the whole procedure with strokes, kneads and cleverly applied pressure.
- Once tending to your back, you’ll be asked to turn around and the procedure will be mirrored again – this time with special attention being given to your erogenous zones!
- But don’t expect an immediate orgasm – you will be brought to the edge of it, but right before it, the masseuse will slow down considerably, before upping the game again, and so on and on, until the final let off, which will be unlike anything you’ve experienced before!
- The procedure itself will go on beyond the orgasm itself – the point is to make you feel wholly relaxed, at ease and charged with positive energy!
Is anything special expected of the client?
In short – no. No special preparation is needed – just come get your massage with an open mind and willingness to try something new. Still, it’s good to observe some of these rules so that you can make the most of your experience:
- Don’t smoke or drink too much alcohol right before your massage
- Don’t overeat before your massage – it’s better to go in with an empty belly
- Drink plenty of water after your session
- Don’t exercise or put yourself under physical strain afterwards
- Don’t touch your masseuse without her permission
- Leave yourself a plenty of free time afterwards to process everything.
There are rewards to be had…
Far from being just a sugar-coated way to attain orgasm, nuru has actually many health benefits, which include, but are not limited to:
- Increased blood flow and the resulting boost for the whole organism
- Improved libido
- Stress relief
- Muscle and joint relaxation, realigning of the body
- Increased confidence
- Improved self-perception and body image
Hopefully things have gotten a bit clearer now! Perhaps we’ve convinced you to take the final step and get your erotic massage already!
Is there anything you’d like to add to our description of nuru? Any tips, interesting facts, advices? Do you think it should be talked about more in terms of therapy, or is it a primarily sexual service still? Feel free to drop a comment in the comment section!